Have economic fluctuations been dampened? : A look at evidence outside the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1988)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Morris Altman, 1992. "Business Cycle Volatility in Developed Market Economies, 1870-1986: Revisions and Conjectures," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(3), pages 259-275, Summer.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2011.
"When credit bites back: leverage, business cycles, and crises,"
Working Paper Series
2011-27, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Oscar Jorda & Moritz Schularick & Alan Taylor, 2012. "When Credit Bites Back: Leverage, Business Cycles and Crises," Working Papers 1224, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Òscar Jordà & Moritz HP. Schularick & Alan M. Taylor, 2011. "When Credit Bites Back: Leverage, Business Cycles, and Crises," NBER Working Papers 17621, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jordà, Òscar & Schularick, Moritz & Taylor, Alan M., 2011. "When Credit Bites Back: Leverage, Business Cycles, and Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 8678, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Luca Benati, 2006.
"UK monetary regimes and macroeconomic stylised facts,"
Bank of England working papers
290, Bank of England.
- Luca Benati, 2005. "U.K. Monetary Regimes and Macroeconomic Stylised Facts," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Bernhard Felderer, 2001. "Warum unterscheiden sich die langfristigen Wachstums- und Produktivitätstrends Europas und der USA?," Ifo Schnelldienst, Ifo Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 54(01), pages 15-23, 03.
- Karras, Georgios & Lee, Jin Man & Stokes, Houston, 2006. "Why are postwar cycles smoother? Impulses or propagation?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 58(5-6), pages 392-406.
- U. Michael Bergman & Michael D. Bordo & Lars Jonung, 1998.
"Historical evidence on business cycles: the international experience,"
Conference Series ; [Proceedings],
Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, vol. 42(Jun), pages 65-119.
- Bergman, U. Michael & Bordo, Michael D. & Jonung, Lars, 1998. "Historical Evidence on Business Cycles: The International Experience," Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 255, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Luis Eduardo Arango T., 1998.
"Some Univariate Time Series Properties Of Output,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
003516, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Michael Bergman & Stefan Gerlach & Lars Jonung, 1992. "External influences in Nordic business cycles, 1870â€“1988," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-22, February.
- C-René Dominique, 2008. "Behind the 2008 Capital Market Collapse," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_17, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Darby, Julia & Hart, Robert A. & Vecchi, Michela, 2001. "Labour force participation and the business cycle: a comparative analysis of France, Japan, Sweden and the United States," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 113-133, April.
- Giuseppe Schlitzer, 1995. "Have economic fluctuations been dampened? New empirical evidence from Italy," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 387-397, October.
- Christina D. Romer, 1999.
"Changes in Business Cycles: Evidence and Explanations,"
NBER Working Papers
6948, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina D. Romer, 1999. "Changes in Business Cycles: Evidence and Explanations," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 13(2), pages 23-44, Spring.
- Aiolfi, Marco & Catão, Luis A.V. & Timmermann, Allan, 2011.
"Common factors in Latin America's business cycles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(2), pages 212-228, July.
- Allan Timmermann & Luis CatÃ£o & Marco Aiolfi, 2006. "Common Factors in Latin America's Business Cycles," IMF Working Papers 06/49, International Monetary Fund.
- Aiolfi, Marco & Catão, Luis A. V. & Timmermann, Allan G, 2010. "Common Factors in Latin America’s Business Cycles," CEPR Discussion Papers 7671, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ossama Mikhail, 2004. "No More Rocking Horses: Trading Business-Cycle Depth for Duration Using an Economy-Specific Characteristic," Macroeconomics 0402026, EconWPA.
- Gatti, Domenico Delli & Gallegati, Marco & Gallegati, Mauro, 2005. "On the nature and causes of business fluctuations in Italy, 1861-2000," Explorations in Economic History, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 81-100, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.