Stochastic inflation and government provision of indexed bonds
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1985)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David K. Backus & Patrick J. Kehoe, 1988.
"On the denomination of government debt: a critique of the portfolio balance approach,"
116, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Backus, David K. & Kehoe, Patrick J., 1989. "On the denomination of government debt : A critique of the portfolio balance approach," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 359-376, May.
- Ghada Abbas, 2006. "Gestion de la dette publique et lissage des taux d’imposition," CAE Working Papers 46, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Eric Hansen, 2003. "Objectives, Targets and Instruments for Crown Financial Policy," Treasury Working Paper Series 03/21, New Zealand Treasury.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2013.
"Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars,"
NBER Working Papers
19008, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, . "Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars," Economics Working Papers 01-03/2013, School of Business and Management, American University of Sharjah.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2013. "Fiscal Discriminations in Three Wars," Working Papers 56, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- Kiyotaki, N. & Wright, R., 1990.
"Search For A Theory Of Money,"
90-15, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.