Indexing and inflation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1983)
Issue (Month): 4 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Giuseppe Diana & MoÏse Sidiropoulos, 2006. "Central Bank Independence and the Cost of Disinflation: Why the Wage Contracts Length Matters?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 287-297, August.
- Steven Holland, 1994. "Inflation and Wage Indexation in the Postwar U.S," Macroeconomics 9402001, EconWPA.
- Vegh, Carlos, 1991.
"Stopping High Inflation: An Analytical Overview,"
20175, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halabi, Claudia E. & Lastrapes, William D., 2003. "Estimating the liquidity effect in post-reform Chile: do inflationary expectations matter?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6), pages 813-833, November.
- Ghada Abbas, 2006. "Gestion de la dette publique et lissage des taux d’imposition," CAE Working Papers 46, Aix-Marseille Université, CERGAM.
- Giuseppe Diana & Moise Sidiropoulos, 2003.
"Central Bank Independence, Speed of Disinflation and the Sacrifice Ratio,"
Working Papers of BETA
2003-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Giuseppe Diana & Moïse Sidiropoulos, 2004. "Central Bank Independence, Speed of Disinflation and the Sacrifice Ratio," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 385-402, October.
- Hofmann, Boris & Peersman, Gert & Straub, Roland, 2012.
"Time variation in U.S. wage dynamics,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(8), pages 769-783.
- Roland Straub & Gert Peersman & Boris Hofmann, 2011. "Time Variation in U.S. Wage Dynamics," 2011 Meeting Papers 331, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Hofmann, Boris & Straub, Roland & Peersman, Gert, 2010. "Time variation in U.S. wage dynamics," Working Paper Series 1230, European Central Bank.
- Boris Hofmann & Gert Peersman & Roland Straub, 2010. "Time Variation in U.S. Wage Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 3291, CESifo Group Munich.
- B. Hofmann & G. Peersman & R. Straub, 2010. "Time Variation in U.S. Wage Dynamics," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/691, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Heterodox Inflation Stabilization in Argentina, Brazil, and Israel. A Historical Review and Some Stylized Facts," Cahiers de recherche 9707, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Bar-Ilan, Avner & Seidmann, Daniel J., 2006. "Endogenous contract structure and monetary policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 1043-1060, May.
- Andreas Freytag, 2005. "The credibility of monetary reform – New evidence," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 124(3), pages 391-409, September.
- RUGE-MURCIA, Francisco J., 1997. "Credibility and Signaling in Disinflation- a Cross Country Examination," Cahiers de recherche 9712, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Richard W. Kopcke & Ralph C. Kimball, 1999. "Inflation-indexed bonds: the dog that didn't bark," New England Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston, issue Jan, pages 3-24.
- Elul, Ronel, 2008. "Collateral, credit history, and the financial decelerator," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 63-88, January.
- Geert Bekaert & Xiaozheng Wang, 2010. "Inflation risk and the inflation risk premium," Economic Policy, CEPR & CES & MSH, vol. 25, pages 755-806, October.
- Giuseppe DIANA, 2000. "Wage Indexation, Central Bank Independence and the Cost of Disinflation," Working Papers of BETA 2000-03, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.