R/S analysis of foreign exchange rates under two international monetary regimes
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hiemstra, Craig & Jones, Jonathan D., 1997. "Another look at long memory in common stock returns," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 373-401, December.
- Christelle Lecourt, 2000. "Dépendance de court et de long terme des rendements de taux de change," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 146(5), pages 127-137.
- Turvey, Calum G. & Power, Gabriel J., 2006. "The Confidence Limits of a Geometric Brownian Motion," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21239, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Andreou, Andreas S. & Zombanakis, George A. & Georgopoulos, E. F. & Likothanassis, S. D., 1998. "Forecasting Exchange-Rates via Local Approximation Methods and Neural Networks," MPRA Paper 17764, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howe, John S. & Martin, Deryl W. & WoodJr., Bob G., 1999. "Much ado about nothing: Long-term memory in Pacific Rim equity markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 139-151, June.
- Pan, Ming-Shiun & Liu, Y. Angela & Chan, Kam C., 1996. "An examination of long-term dependence in black market exchange rates in eight Pacific-Basin countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 175-185.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2001. "Random Walks And Fractal Structures In Agricultural Commodity Futures Prices," Working Papers 34151, University of Guelph, Department of Food, Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Batten, Jonathan & Ellis, Craig, 1996. "Fractal structures and naive trading systems: Evidence from the spot US dollar/Japanese yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 411-421, December.
- Christian de Peretti, 2003. "Bilateral Bootstrap Tests for Long Memory: An Application to the Silver Market," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(2), pages 187-212, October.
- Hauser, Michael A. & Reschenhofer, Erhard, 1995. "Estimation of the fractionally differencing parameter with the R/S method," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 569-579, November.
- Batten, Jonathan & Ellis, Craig & Fetherston, Thomas A., 2000. "Are long-term return anomalies illusions?: Evidence from the spot Yen," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 337-349, December.
- Turvey, Calum G., 2007. "A note on scaled variance ratio estimation of the Hurst exponent with application to agricultural commodity prices," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 377(1), pages 155-165.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.