Inflationary bias of the Federal Reserve System : A bureaucratic perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michael Ehrmann & Marcel Fratzscher, 2013. "Dispersed communication by central bank committees and the predictability of monetary policy decisions," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 157(1), pages 223-244, October.
- Wm. Mounts & Clifford Sowell & James Lindley, 1985. "Rent-seeking over time: The continuity of capture," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 46(1), pages 87-94, January.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1988. "The Political Economy of War Debts and Inflation," NBER Working Papers 2743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gary Anderson & William Shughart & Robert Tollison, 1988. "A public choice theory of the great contraction," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 3-23, October.
- Eugenia Toma & Mark Toma, 1985. "Research activities and budget allocations among Federal Reserve Banks," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 175-191, January.
- Boyes, William J. & Mounts, WM. Jr. & Sowell, Clifford & Payne, James E., 1996. "All politics is local: The effect of fiscal and monetary constitutions on economic policy," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 657-678.
- Steven L. Green & Herschel I. Grossman, 1986.
"The Illusion of Stabilization Policy?,"
NBER Working Papers
1889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Green, Steven L. & Grossman, Herschel I., 1986. "The illusion of stabilization policy?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 221-235, January.
- Rob McGregor, 2007. "Federal Reserve transparency: The more things change, the more they stay the same?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 269-273, December.
- Yoshiharu Oritani, 2010. "Public governance of central banks: an approach from new institutional economics," BIS Working Papers 299, Bank for International Settlements.
- Barry Eichengreen & Peter M. Garber, 1991.
"Before the Accord: U.S. Monetary-Financial Policy, 1945-51,"
in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 175-206
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen and Peter M. Garber., 1990. "Before the Accord: U.S. Monetary-Financial Policy 1945-51," Economics Working Papers 90-144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gerber, Peter M., 1990. "Before the Accord: US Monetary-Financial Policy 1945-51," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9x3540q8, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen & Peter Garber, 1990. "Before the Accord: U.S. Monetary-Financial Policy 1945-51," NBER Working Papers 3380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burton Abrams & William Dougan, 1986. "The effects of constitutional restraints on governmental spending," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 49(2), pages 101-116, January.
- Stuart Allen & Donald McCrickard & Phillip Cartwright & Charles Delorme, 1988. "The use of inputs by the Federal Reserve System: An extended model," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 59(3), pages 205-214, December.
- Tomas Otahal & Vaclav Rybacek, 2011. "Can Tight and Centralized Financial Regulation Prevent Financial Crises? Czech Government Bond Seignorage in the Historical Perspective," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-14, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- J.B Crihfield & J.H. Wood, 1995. "Private goals and monetary policy: inflation and resignations from the Federal Reserve Board," BNL Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 441-460.
- J.B Crihfield & J.H. Wood, 1995. "Private goals and monetary policy: inflation and resignations from the Federal Reserve Board," Banca Nazionale del Lavoro Quarterly Review, Banca Nazionale del Lavoro, vol. 48(195), pages 441-460.
- Kim, Iljoong & Kim, Inbae, 2007. "Endogenous selection of monetary institutions: With the case of discount windows and bureaucratic discretion," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 330-350, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.