Inflationary bias of the Federal Reserve System : A bureaucratic perspective
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Monetary Economics.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505566
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1990. "The Political Economy of War Debts and Inflation," NBER Working Papers 2743, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Peter M. Garber, 1991.
"Before the Accord: U.S. Monetary-Financial Policy, 1945-51,"
in: Financial Markets and Financial Crises, pages 175-206
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barry Eichengreen & Peter Garber, 1990. "Before the Accord: U.S. Monetary-Financial Policy 1945-51," NBER Working Papers 3380, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eichengreen, Barry & Gerber, Peter M., 1990. "Before the Accord: US Monetary-Financial Policy 1945-51," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9x3540q8, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Barry Eichengreen and Peter M. Garber., 1990. "Before the Accord: U.S. Monetary-Financial Policy 1945-51," Economics Working Papers 90-144, University of California at Berkeley.
- Steven L. Green & Herschel I. Grossman, 1986.
"The Illusion of Stabilization Policy?,"
NBER Working Papers
1889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Green, Steven L. & Grossman, Herschel I., 1986. "The illusion of stabilization policy?," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 221-235, January.
- Rob McGregor, 2007. "Federal Reserve transparency: The more things change, the more they stay the same?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 133(3), pages 269-273, December.
- Tomas Otahal & Vaclav Rybacek, 2011. "Can Tight and Centralized Financial Regulation Prevent Financial Crises? Czech Government Bond Seignorage in the Historical Perspective," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics 2011-14, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Kim, Iljoong & Kim, Inbae, 2007. "Endogenous selection of monetary institutions: With the case of discount windows and bureaucratic discretion," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 330-350, September.
- Yoshiharu Oritani, 2010. "Public governance of central banks: an approach from new institutional economics," BIS Working Papers 299, Bank for International Settlements.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.