Information patterns and Nash equilibria in extensive games: 1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 8 (1984)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Other versions of this item:
- Dubey, Pradeep & Kaneko, Mamoru, 1985. "Information patterns and Nash equilibria in extensive games -- II," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 247-262, December.
- Pradeep Dubey & Mamoru Kaneko, 1983. "Information Patterns and Nash Equilibria in Extensive Games," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 676, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Heller, Yuval & Solan, Eilon & Tomala, Tristan, 2010.
"Communication, correlation and cheap-talk in games with public information,"
25895, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heller, Yuval & Solan, Eilon & Tomala, Tristan, 2012. "Communication, correlation and cheap-talk in games with public information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 222-234.
- Burkhard Schipper & Hee Yeul Woo, 2012. "Political Awareness and Microtargeting of Voters in Electoral Competition," Working Papers 124, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg & David K. Levine & Wolfgang Pesendorfer, 1996.
"When are Non-Anonymous Players Negligible,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
180, David K. Levine.
- Pesendorfer, Wolfgang & Levine, David & Fudenberg, Drew, 1998. "When Are Nonanonymous Players Negligible?," Scholarly Articles 3203775, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Drew Fudenberg, 1995. "When Are Non-Anonymous Players Negligible?," Discussion Papers 1114, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Gaël GIRAUD & Sonia WEYERS, 2003. "Strategic Market Games with a Finite Horizon and Incomplete," Working Papers of BETA 2003-04, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Aviad Heifetz & Martin Meier & Burkhard Schipper, 2011.
"Prudent Rationalizability in Generalized Extensive-Form Games,"
114, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Heifetz, Aviad & Meier, Martin & Schipper, Burkhard C, 2011. "Prudent rationalizability in generalized extensive-form games," MPRA Paper 30220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lorenzo Rocco, 2007.
"Anonymity in nonatomic games,"
International Review of Economics,
Springer, vol. 54(2), pages 225-247, June.
- Gaël Giraud & Myrna Wooders, 2012.
"On the Simultaneous Emergence of Money and the State,"
UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Gaël Giraud & Myrna Wooders, 2012. "On the Simultaneous Emergence of Money and the State," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12094, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Ehud Kalai, 2006. "Structural Robustness of Large Games," Discussion Papers 1431, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Kline, J. Jude, 2008.
"Inductive game theory: A basic scenario,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 44(12), pages 1332-1363, December.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00786075 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giraud, Gael, 2003. "Strategic market games: an introduction," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(5-6), pages 355-375, July.
- Dubey, Pradeep & Haimanko, Ori, 2003. "Optimal scrutiny in multi-period promotion tournaments," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 1-24, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.