The not-quite non-atomic game: Non-emptiness of the core in large production games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 50 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Wooders, Myrna Holtz, 1992. "Inessentiality of Large Groups and the Approximate Core Property: An Equivalence Theorem," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 129-47, January.
- S D Flåm & L Koutsougeras, 2005.
"Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0512, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- S. Flåm & L. Koutsougeras, 2010. "Private information, transferable utility, and the core," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 591-609, March.
- S. D. Flåm. & L. Koutsougeras, 2007. "Private information, transferable utility,and the core," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0703, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Flåm, Sjur Didrik & Koutsougeras, L., 2007. "Private Information, Transferable Utility, and the Core," Working Papers in Economics 04/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
- Flam, S.D. & Jourani, A., 2000.
"Prices and Pareto Optima,"
Norway; Department of Economics, University of Bergen
0800, Department of Economics, University of Bergen.
- Didrik Flåm, Sjur, 2012. "Coupled projects, core imputations, and the CAPM," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 170-176.
- Borglin, Anders & Flåm, Sjur Didrik, 2007.
"Risk exchange as a market or production game,"
Working Papers in Economics
09/07, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.