A note on the characterization of Nash networks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Weisbuch, G. & Kirman, A.P. & Herreiner, D., 1996.
96a20, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Sudipta Sarangi & H. Haller, .
"Nash Networks with Heterogeneous Agents,"
Departmental Working Papers
2003-06, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Asher Wolinsky, 1994.
"A Strategic Model of Social and Economic Networks,"
1098, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2011.
"Existence of Nash Networks and Partner Heterogeneity,"
- Billand, Pascal & Bravard, Christophe & Sarangi, Sudipta, 2012. "Existence of Nash networks and partner heterogeneity," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 64(2), pages 152-158.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2011. "Existence of Nash Networks and Partner Heterogeneity," Working Papers 1111, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique (GATE), Centre national de la recherche scientifique (CNRS), Université Lyon 2, Ecole Normale Supérieure.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, . "Existence of Nash Networks in One-Way Flow Models (Revised Version of LSU Working Paper 2006-05)," Departmental Working Papers 2007-02, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2008.
"Existence of Nash networks in one-way flow models,"
Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 491-507, December.
- Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard & Sudipta Sarangi, 2007. "Existence of Nash Networks in One-Way Flow Models," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 751, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Pascal Billand & Christophe Bravard, . "Existence of Nash Networks in One-Way Flow Models," Departmental Working Papers 2006-05, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.