Faster algorithms for computing power indices in weighted voting games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 49 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Prasad, K & Kelly, J S, 1990. "NP-Completeness of Some Problems Concerning Voting Games," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 1-9.
- Konstantin Avrachenkov & Laura Cottatellucci & Lorenzo Maggi, 2014. "Confidence Intervals for the Shapley–Shubik Power Index in Markovian Games," Dynamic Games and Applications, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 10-31, March.
- Bolus, Stefan, 2011. "Power indices of simple games and vector-weighted majority games by means of binary decision diagrams," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 210(2), pages 258-272, April.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2011.
"A Relation-algebraic Approach to Simple Games,"
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Bolus, Stefan, 2012. "On the use of binary decision diagrams for solving problems on simple games," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 222(3), pages 529-541.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.