The Dodgson ranking and the Borda count: a binary comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 48 (2004)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laffond, Gilbert & Laslier, Jean Francois & Le Breton, Michel, 1995.
"Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 23-35, August.
- Laffond G. & Laslier, J. F. & Le Breton, M., 1996. "Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-59, February.
- Thomas C. Ratliff, 2002. "A comparison of Dodgson's method and the Borda count," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 20(2), pages 357-372.
- Thomas C. Ratliff, 2001. "A comparison of Dodgson's method and Kemeny's rule," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 18(1), pages 79-89.
- Eckert, Daniel & Klamler, Christian, 2010. "An equity-efficiency trade-off in a geometric approach to committee selection," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 386-391, September.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2008:i:1:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- John McCabe-Dansted & Geoffrey Pritchard & Arkadii Slinko, 2008. "Approximability of Dodgson’s rule," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 311-330, August.
- Christian Klamler & Daniel Eckert, 2008. "Antipodality in committee selection," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 4(1), pages 1-5.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.