Income inequality, risk, and the transfer principle: A questionnaire-experimental investigation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 45 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2005.
"Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement,"
Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, January.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004. "Lorenz non-consistent welfare and inequality measurement," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 61-87, August.
- Alain Chateauneuf & Patrick Moyes, 2004. "Lorenz Non-Consistent Welfare and Inequality Measurement," IDEP Working Papers 0406, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised May 2004.
- Udo Ebert, 2009. "Taking empirical studies seriously: the principle of concentration and the measurement of welfare and inequality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 555-574, May.
- Luca Corazzini, Lucio Esposito, Francesca Majorano., 2009.
"Exploring the Absolutist Vs Relativist Perception of Poverty Using a Cross-Country Questionnaire Survey,"
ISLA Working Papers
32, ISLA, Centre for research on Latin American Studies and Transition Economies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Corazzini, Luca & Esposito, Lucio & Majorano, Francesca, 2011. "Exploring the absolutist vs relativist perception of poverty using a cross-country questionnaire survey," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 273-283, March.
- John Hey & Carmen Pasca, . "Inferring Social Preferences over Income Distributions through Axioms," Discussion Papers 09/18, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina Berthault Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2011.
"An integrated approach for the measurement of inequality, poverty, and richness,"
205, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Nuno Crespo & Sandrina B. Moreira & Nádia Simões, 2012. "An Integrated Approach for the Measurement of Inequality, Poverty and Richness," Working Papers Series 2 12-03, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- Brice Magdalou & Patrick Moyes, 2009. "Deprivation, welfare and inequality," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 253-273, February.
- Chateauneuf, Alain & Moyes, Patrick, 2005. "Measuring Inequality Without the Pigou-Dalton Condition," Working Paper Series RP2005/02, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.