Farsighted stability in average return games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 44 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- John C. Harsanyi, 1974. "An Equilibrium-Point Interpretation of Stable Sets and a Proposed Alternative Definition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(11), pages 1472-1495, July.
- Licun Xue, 1998. "Coalitional stability under perfect foresight," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 603-627.
- Watts, Alison, 1996. "On the Uniqueness of Equilibrium in Cournot Oligopoly and Other Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 269-285, April.
- Ryo Kawasaki & Takashi Sato & Shigeo Muto, 2012. "Farsighted Stable Sets of Tariff Games," TERG Discussion Papers 281, Graduate School of Economics and Management, Tohoku University.
- Shino, Junnosuke & Kawasaki, Ryo, 2012.
"Farsighted stable sets in Hotelling’s location games,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 23-30.
- Junnosuke Shino, 2008. "Farsighted Stable Sets in Hotelling's Location Games," Departmental Working Papers 200808, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Béal, Sylvain & Durieu, Jacques & Solal, Philippe, 2007.
"Farsighted Coalitional Stability in TU-games,"
Sonderforschungsbereich 504 Publications
07-57, Sonderforschungsbereich 504, Universität Mannheim & Sonderforschungsbereich 504, University of Mannheim.
- A Bhattacharya, . "Stable and Efficient Networks with Farsighted Players: the Largest Consistent Set," Discussion Papers 09/34, Department of Economics, University of York.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.