Locally complete path independent choice functions and their lattices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 42 (2001)
Issue (Month): 1 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Johnson, Mark R., 1990. "Information, associativity, and choice requirements," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 52(2), pages 440-452, December.
- Sertel, Murat R & Van der Bellen, Alexander, 1979. "Synopses in the Theory of Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 47(6), pages 1367-89, November.
- Plott, Charles R, 1973. "Path Independence, Rationality, and Social Choice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1075-91, November.
- Koshevoy, Gleb A., 1999. "Choice functions and abstract convex geometries," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 35-44, July.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2007.
"Some Order Dualities In Logic, Games And Choices,"
International Game Theory Review (IGTR),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 9(01), pages 1-12.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2007. "Some order dualities in logic, games and choices," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00202326, HAL.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2004. "Some order dualities in logic, games and choices," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04018, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Apesteguia, Jose & Ballester, Miguel A., 2010. "The Computational Complexity of Rationalizing Behavior," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(3), pages 356-363, May.
- Bernard Monjardet & Raderanirina Vololonirina, 2004. "Lattices of choice functions and consensus problems," Post-Print halshs-00203346, HAL.
- Bernard Monjardet, 2007. "Some order dualities in logic, games and choices," Post-Print halshs-00202326, HAL.
- Christopher Tyson, 2013. "Behavioral implications of shortlisting procedures," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 941-963, October.
- Lanzi, Diego, 2011. "Frames as choice superstructures," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 115-123, April.
- Tyson, Chris, 2001.
"The Foundations of Imperfect Decision Making,"
1714, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Tyson, Christopher J., 2008. "Cognitive constraints, contraction consistency, and the satisficing criterion," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 138(1), pages 51-70, January.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2012. "Behavioral Implications of Shortlisting Procedures," Working Papers 697, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Christopher J. Tyson, 2007. "Cognitive Constraints, Contraction Consistency, and the Satisficing Criterion," Working Papers 614, Queen Mary, University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Bernard Monjardet & Vololonirina Raderanirina, 2004.
"Lattices of choice functions and consensus problems,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 349-382, December.
- Bernard Monjardet & Raderanirina Vololonirina, 2004. "Lattices of choice functions and consensus problems," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00203346, HAL.
- Diego Lanzi, 2010. "Embedded choices," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 68(3), pages 263-280, March.
- Danilov, V. & Koshevoy, G., 2005. "Mathematics of Plott choice functions," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 245-272, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.