Fair division of indivisible items among people with similar preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 41 (2001)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Crawford, V. P. & Heller, W. P., 1979. "Fair division with indivisible commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 10-27, August.
- Steven J. Brams & Peter C. Fishburn, 2000. "Fair division of indivisible items between two people with identical preferences: Envy-freeness, Pareto-optimality, and equity," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 247-267.
- Alkan, Ahmet & Demange, Gabrielle & Gale, David, 1991. "Fair Allocation of Indivisible Goods and Criteria of Justice," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(4), pages 1023-39, July.
- RAMAEKERS, Eve, .
"Fair allocation of indivisible goods: the two-agent case,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-2483, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Eve Ramaekers, 2013. "Fair allocation of indivisible goods: the two-agent case," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 359-380, July.
- Steven Brams & D. Kilgour & Christian Klamler, 2012.
"The undercut procedure: an algorithm for the envy-free division of indivisible items,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 615-631, July.
- Brams, Steven J. & Kilgour, D. Marc & Klamler, Christian, 2009. "The undercut procedure: an algorithm for the envy-free division of indivisible items," MPRA Paper 12774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven J. Brams & Todd R. Kaplan, 2002.
"Dividing the Indivisible: Procedures for Allocating Cabinet Ministries to Political Parties in a Parliamentary System,"
0202, Exeter University, Department of Economics.
- Brams,S.L. & Kaplan,T.R., 2002. "Dividing the indivisible : procedures for allocating cabinet ministries to political parties in a parliamentary system," Working Papers 340, Bielefeld University, Center for Mathematical Economics.
- Antonio Nicolo' & Yan Yu, 2006.
"Strategic Divide and Choose,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0022, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Thomson, William, 2011. "Chapter Twenty-One - Fair Allocation Rules," Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, in: K. J. Arrow & A. K. Sen & K. Suzumura (ed.), Handbook of Social Choice and Welfare, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 21, pages 393-506 Elsevier.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.