Epistemic considerations of decision making in games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 38 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- LISMONT, Luc & MONGIN, Philippe, 1994.
"On the Logic of Common Belief and Common Knowledge,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1994005, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Lismont, L. & Mongin, P., . "On the logic of common belief and common knowledge," CORE Discussion Papers RP -1104, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kaneko, Mamoru & Nagashima, Takashi, 1991. "Final decisions, the Nash equilibrium and solvability in games with common knowledge of logical abilities," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 229-255, December.
- Kats, A. & Thisse, J.-F., .
"Unilaterally competitive games,"
CORE Discussion Papers RP
-1039, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Aumann, Robert & Brandenburger, Adam, 1995. "Epistemic Conditions for Nash Equilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 63(5), pages 1161-80, September.
- Johansen, Leif, 1982. " On the Status of the Nash Type of Noncooperative Equilibrium in Economic Theory," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 84(3), pages 421-41.
- Kaneko, M., 1998.
"Evolution of Thoughts: Deductive Game Theories in the Inductive Game Situation. Part I,"
1998-59, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kaneko, M., 1998. "Evolution of Thoughts: Deductive Game Theories in the Inductive Game Situation. Part II," Discussion Paper 1998-60, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.