On the invariance of solutions of finite games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 33 (1997)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- E. Kohlberg & J.-F. Mertens, 1998.
"On the Strategic Stability of Equilibria,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
445, David K. Levine.
- Hillas, John, 1990. "On the Definition of the Strategic Stability of Equilibria," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 58(6), pages 1365-90, November.
- Balkenborg, D. & Jansen, M. & Vermeulen, D., 1998.
"Invariance properties of persistent equilibria and related solution concepts,"
Discussion Paper Series In Economics And Econometrics
9806, Economics Division, School of Social Sciences, University of Southampton.
- Balkenborg, Dieter & Jansen, Mathijs & Vermeulen, Dries, 2001. "Invariance properties of persistent equilibria and related solution concepts," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 111-130, January.
- Vermeulen, A. J. & Jansen, M. J. M., 2001. "An ordinal selection of stable sets in the sense of Hillas," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 161-167, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.