Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 30 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Other versions of this item:
- Laffond G. & Laslier, J. F. & Le Breton, M., 1996. "Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-59, February.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, Bhaskar, 1988. "Covering sets and a new condorcet choice correspondence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Laffond G. & Laslier J. F. & Le Breton M., 1993. "The Bipartisan Set of a Tournament Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 182-201, January.
- Banks, J.S. & Bordes, G., 1991. "Covering Relations, Closest Ordering and Hamiltonian Bypaths in Tournaments," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 91a05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Klamler, Christian, 2004. "The Dodgson ranking and the Borda count: a binary comparison," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 103-108, July.
- Mark Fey, 2008. "Choosing from a large tournament," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 301-309, August.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 2003.
"Condorcet Choice Functions And Maximal Elements,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
2003-40, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:8:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brandt, Felix & Fischer, Felix, 2008. "Computing the minimal covering set," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 254-268, September.
- Gilbert Laffond & Jean Lainé, 2009. "Condorcet choice and the Ostrogorski paradox," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 317-333, February.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Brink, J.R. van den & Levinsky, R. & Slikker, M., 2000.
"On Two New Social Choice Correspondences,"
2000-125, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Ayllon Aragon, Grisel, 2013. "On Weak Condorcet Winners: Existence and Uniqueness," MPRA Paper 53272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martin, Mathieu & Merlin, Vincent, 2002. "The stability set as a social choice correspondence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-113, September.
- Laslier, Jean-Francois, 1996. "Rank-based choice correspondences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 279-286, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.