Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 30 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
Other versions of this item:
- Laffond G. & Laslier, J. F. & Le Breton, M., 1996. "Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-59, February.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dutta, Bhaskar, 1988. "Covering sets and a new condorcet choice correspondence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Laffond G. & Laslier J. F. & Le Breton M., 1993. "The Bipartisan Set of a Tournament Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 182-201, January.
- Banks, J.S. & Bordes, G., 1991. "Covering Relations, Closest Ordering and Hamiltonian Bypaths in Tournaments," G.R.E.Q.A.M. 91a05, Universite Aix-Marseille III.
- Laslier, Jean-Francois, 1996. "Rank-based choice correspondences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 52(3), pages 279-286, September.
- Klamler, Christian, 2004. "The Dodgson ranking and the Borda count: a binary comparison," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 103-108, July.
- Begoña Subiza & Josep Peris, 2005.
"Condorcet choice functions and maximal elements,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 497-508, 06.
- Ayllon Aragon, Grisel, 2013. "On Weak Condorcet Winners: Existence and Uniqueness," MPRA Paper 53272, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilbert Laffond & Jean Lainé, 2009. "Condorcet choice and the Ostrogorski paradox," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 317-333, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:4:y:2003:i:8:p:1-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin, Mathieu & Merlin, Vincent, 2002. "The stability set as a social choice correspondence," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-113, September.
- Borm, Peter & van den Brink, Rene & Levinsky, Rene & Slikker, Marco, 2004.
"On two new social choice correspondences,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 51-68, January.
- Mark Fey, 2008. "Choosing from a large tournament," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 301-309, August.
- Brandt, Felix & Fischer, Felix, 2008. "Computing the minimal covering set," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 254-268, September.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.