The structure of non-manipulable social choice rules on a tree
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Mathematical Social Sciences.
Volume (Year): 27 (1994)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Chatterji, Shurojit & Sanver, Remzi & Sen, Arunava, 2013. "On domains that admit well-behaved strategy-proof social choice functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 148(3), pages 1050-1073.
- Bettina Klaus, 2001. "Target Rules for Public Choice Economies on Tree Networks and in Euclidean Spaces," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 51(1), pages 13-29, August.
- Stefano vannucci, 2012. "Unimodality and equivalence of simple and coalitional strategy-proofness in convex idempotent interval spaces," Department of Economics University of Siena 668, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Ehlers, Lars, 2001. "Independence axioms for the provision of multiple public goods as options," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 239-250, March.
- Ernesto Savaglio & Stefano Vannucci, 2012. "Strategy-proofness and unimodality in bounded distributive lattices," Department of Economics University of Siena 642, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Masashi Umezawa, 2012. "The replacement principle for the provision of multiple public goods on tree networks," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 211-235, February.
- James Schummer & Rakesh V. Vohra, 1999.
"Strategy-proof Location on a Network,"
1253, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Stefano Vannucci, 2013. "On two-valued nonsovereign strategy-proof voting rules," Department of Economics University of Siena 672, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.