The Nash social welfare function for a measure space of individuals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 8 (1981)
Issue (Month): 2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2011.
"Estimating the Social Marginal Cost of Public Funds: A Micro-data Approach,"
CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo
CIRJE-F-817, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2013. "Estimating the Social Marginal Cost of Public Funds," Public Finance Review, , , vol. 41(3), pages 360-385, May.
- Shun-ichiro Bessho & Masayoshi Hayashi, 2005. "The Social Cost of Public Funds : The Case of Japanese Progressive Income Taxation," Finance Working Papers 22031, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mamoru Kaneko, 1981.
"The Optimal Progressive Income Tax -- The Existence and the Limit Tax Rates,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University
599, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Kaneko, Mamoru, 1982. "The optimal progressive income tax : The existence and the limit tax rates," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 193-221, September.
- Rongili Biswas & Nicolas Gravel & Rémy Oddou, 2013. "The segregative properties of endogenous formation of jurisdictions with a welfarist central government," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 293-319, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.