Institutional architectures and behavioral ecologies in the dynamics of financial markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 41 (2005)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- LeBaron, Blake, 2000. "Agent-based computational finance: Suggested readings and early research," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 24(5-7), pages 679-702, June.
- J. Doyne Farmer, 1999.
"Market Force, Ecology, and Evolution,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 1999
651, Society for Computational Economics.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1993. "Allocative Efficiency of Markets with Zero-Intelligence Traders: Market as a Partial Substitute for Individual Rationality," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(1), pages 119-37, February.
- Cars H. Hommes, 2001. "Financial Markets as Nonlinear Adaptive Evolutionary Systems," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 01-014/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann, 1988.
"The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets,"
NBER Working Papers
2715, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- De Long, J Bradford, et al, 1991. "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64(1), pages 1-19, January.
- J. Bradford De Long & Andrei Shleifer & Lawrence H. Summers & Robert J. Waldmann,, . "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," J. Bradford De Long's Working Papers _123, University of California at Berkeley, Economics Department.
- De Long, J. Bradford & Shleifer, Andrei & Summers, Lawrence H. & Waldmann, Robert J., 1991. "The Survival of Noise Traders in Financial Markets," Scholarly Articles 3725470, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- C. H. Hommes, 2001.
"Financial markets as nonlinear adaptive evolutionary systems,"
Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 149-167.
- Hommes, C.H., . "Financial Markets as Nonlinear Adaptive Evolutionary Systems," CeNDEF Working Papers 00-03, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Martin Stalder, .
"An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index,"
IEW - Working Papers
128, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Thorsten Hens & Klaus Reiner Schenk-Hoppé & Martin Stalder, 2002. "An Application of Evolutionary Finance to Firms Listed in the Swiss Market Index," Swiss Journal of Economics and Statistics (SJES), Swiss Society of Economics and Statistics (SSES), vol. 138(IV), pages 465-487, December.
- Ananth N. Madhavan, .
"Trading Mechanisms in Securities Markets,"
Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research Working Papers
16-90, Wharton School Rodney L. White Center for Financial Research.
- Amihud, Yakov & Mendelson, Haim, 1987. " Trading Mechanisms and Stock Returns: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 42(3), pages 533-53, July.
- Stoll, Hans R & Whaley, Robert E, 1990. "Stock Market Structure and Volatility," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(1), pages 37-71.
- Gode, Dhananjay K & Sunder, Shyam, 1997. "What Makes Markets Allocationally Efficient?," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 112(2), pages 603-30, May.
- Goodhart, C. A. E. & Figliuoli, L., 1991. "Every minute counts in financial markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 23-52, March.
- Smith, Vernon L & Suchanek, Gerry L & Williams, Arlington W, 1988. "Bubbles, Crashes, and Endogenous Expectations in Experimental Spot Asset Markets," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(5), pages 1119-51, September.
- KIRMAN, Alan & TEYSSIÈRE, Gilles, 2002. "Bubbles and long-range dependence in asset prices volatilities," CORE Discussion Papers 2002060, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- LiCalzi, Marco & Pellizzari, Paolo, 2007.
"Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 31(11), pages 3568-3590, November.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2005. "Simple market protocols for efficient risk sharing," Finance 0504019, EconWPA.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2006. "Simple Market Protocols for Efficient Risk Sharing," Working Papers 136, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Forno, 2007.
"A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market,"
Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination,
Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 27-43, June.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Dal Forno, 2005. "A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market," Computational Economics 0511001, EconWPA.
- Paolo Pellizzari & Arianna Dal Forno, 2006. "A comparison of different trading protocols in an agent-based market," Working Papers 140, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- LiCalzi, Marco & Pellizzari, Paolo, 2006.
"Breeds of risk-adjusted fundamentalist strategies in an order-driven market,"
Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications,
Elsevier, vol. 359(C), pages 619-633.
- Marco LiCalzi & Paolo Pellizzari, 2005. "Breeds of risk-adjusted fundamentalist strategies in an order- driven market," Computational Economics 0506001, EconWPA.
- Franke, Reiner, 2008. "On the Interpretation of Price Adjustments and Demand in Asset Pricing Models with Mean-Variance Optimization," Economics Working Papers 2008,13, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Cappellini, Alessandro & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2007.
"Waiting Times in Simulated Stock Markets,"
7324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Valentyn Panchenko & Sergiy Gerasymchuk & Oleg V. Pavlov, 2007. "Asset price dynamics with small world interactions under hetereogeneous beliefs," Working Papers 149, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Hens, Thorsten & Schenk-Hoppe, Klaus Reiner, 2005. "Evolutionary finance: introduction to the special issue," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(1-2), pages 1-5, February.
- Lux, Thomas, 2008.
"Stochastic behavioral asset pricing models and the stylized facts,"
Economics Working Papers
2008,08, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Stochastic Behavioral Asset Pricing Models and the Stylized Facts," Kiel Working Papers 1426, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Thomas Lux, 2008. "Stochastic Behavioral Asset Pricing Models and the Stylized Facts," Working Papers wp08-03, Warwick Business School, Financial Econometrics Research Centre.
- Gerasymchuk, S. & Pavlov, O.V., 2010. "Asset Price Dynamics with Local Interactions under Heterogeneous Beliefs," CeNDEF Working Papers 10-02, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Sylvain Mignot & Gabriele Tedeschi & Annick Vignes, 2012. "An Agent Based Model of Switching: The Case of Boulogne S/mer Fish Market," Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, vol. 15(2), pages 3.
- Mannaro, Katiuscia & Marchesi, Michele & Setzu, Alessio, 2008. "Using an artificial financial market for assessing the impact of Tobin-like transaction taxes," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 445-462, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.