An elementary proof that integration preserves uppersemicontinuity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 3 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Khan, M. Ali & Rath, Kali P. & Sun, Yeneng, 1997.
"On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 13-46, September.
- M Ali Khan & Kali P Rath & Yeneng Sun, 1994. "On the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Economics Working Paper Archive 381, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics, revised Feb 1997.
- Jara-Moroni, Pedro, 2012. "Rationalizability in games with a continuum of players," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(2), pages 668-684.
- Lorenzo Rocco, 2002.
"Anonymity in Nonatomic Games,"
53, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- Rath, Kali P., 1998. "Perfect and Proper Equilibria of Large Games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 331-342, February.
- Khan, M. Ali & Yeneng, Sun, 1995. "Pure strategies in games with private information," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 633-653.
- Lorenzo Rocco, 2001. "Nonatomic Games with Limited Anonymity," Working Papers 39, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2001.
- Pedro Jara-Moroni, 2008. "Rationalizability in games with a continuum of players," Working Papers halshs-00587863, HAL.
- Alvaro Riascos V. & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010.
"A direct proof of the existence of pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games with atomic players,"
wp311, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Álvaro Riascos Villegas & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010. "A Direct Proof of the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Large Generalized Games with Atomic Players," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007091, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Haomiao Yu, 2012. "Point-Rationalizability in Large Games," Working Papers 030, Ryerson University, Department of Economics.
- Chakrabarti, Subir K., 2003. "Pure strategy Markov equilibrium in stochastic games with a continuum of players," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(7), pages 693-724, September.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2013. "On pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games," MPRA Paper 46840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "On the existence of pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games with atomic players," MPRA Paper 36626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.