History dependence without unstable steady state: a non-differentiable framework
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2003)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- Hartl, R.F. & Kort, P.M., 2003. "History dependence without unstable steady state: A non-differentiable framework," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-123061, Tilburg University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Robert J. Barro, 1995.
"Inflation and Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5326, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:hoo:wpaper:e-92-14 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ciccone, Antonio & Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1996.
"Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 33-59, April.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1992. "Start-up Costs and Pecuniary Externalities as Barriers to Economic Development," Discussion Papers 1031, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1995. "Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development," Economics Working Papers 142, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1993. "Start-Up Costs and Pecuniary Externalities as Barriers to Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 4363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Antonio Ciccone & Kiminori Matsuyama, 1993. "Start-up costs and pecuniary externalities as barriers to economic development," Discussion Paper / Institute for Empirical Macroeconomics 83, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Ciccone, A. & Matsuyama, K., 1993. "Start-Up Costs and Pecuniary Externalities as Barriers to Economic Development," Papers 533, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Michel, P., 1980.
"On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems,"
Cahiers de recherche
8024, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Michel, Philippe, 1982. "On the Transversality Condition in Infinite Horizon Optimal Problems," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 975-85, July.
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Matsuyama, Kiminori, 1991.
"Increasing Returns, Industrialization, and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 106(2), pages 617-50, May.
- Kiminori Matsuyama, 1990. "Increasing Returns, Industrialization and Indeterminacy of Equilibrium," Discussion Papers 878, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Ladron-de-Guevara, Antonio & Ortigueira, Salvador & Santos, Manuel S, 1999.
"A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(3), pages 609-31, July.
- Antonio Ladron de Guevara & Salvador Ortigueira & Manuel Santos, 1995. "A Two-Sector Model of Endogenous Growth with Leisure," Working Papers 9503, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Dechert, W. Davis, 1983. "Increasing returns to scale and the reverse flexible accelerator," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 69-75.
- Kort, P.M. & Hartl, R.F., 2000. "Optimal investments with increasing returns to scale: A further analysis," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-84063, Tilburg University.
- Dechert, W. Davis & Nishimura, Kazuo, 1983. "A complete characterization of optimal growth paths in an aggregated model with a non-concave production function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 332-354, December.
- Barucci, Emilio, 1998. "Optimal Investments with Increasing Returns to Scale," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 39(3), pages 789-808, August.
- Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana, 2012. "On the Mitra–Wan forestry model: A unified analysis," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 147(1), pages 230-260.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.