Equilibria in large economies with a separable Banach commodity space and non-ordered preferences
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 39 (2003)
Issue (Month): 8 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sondermann, Dieter, 1980. "Utility representations for partial orders," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 183-188, October.
- Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2001. "Markets with Many More Agents than Commodities: Aumann's "Hidden" Assumption," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 189-221, November.
- Hildenbrand, Werner, 1970. "Existence of Equilibria for Economies with Production and a Measure Space of Consumers," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 38(5), pages 608-23, September.
- Konrad Podczeck, 2001. "On Core-Walras (Non-) Equivalence for Economies with a Large Commodity Space," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0107, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Konard Podczeck, 1997. "Markets with infinitely many commodities and a continuum of agents with non-convex preferences (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 385-426.
- Khan, M. Ali Khan, 2007. "Perfect Competition," MPRA Paper 2202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- M. Ali Khan, 2007.
PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics
2007:15, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Topuzu, Mihaela & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor-Filipe, 2008. "Cournot–Nash equilibria in continuum games with non-ordered preferences," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University 123456789/6544, Paris Dauphine University.
- Evren, Özgür & Hüsseinov, Farhad, 2008. "Theorems on the core of an economy with infinitely many commodities and consumers," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(11), pages 1180-1196, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.