Characterization of pure strategy equilibria in finite anonymous games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 34 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rath, Kali P, 1992. "A Direct Proof of the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Games with a Continuum of Players," Economic Theory, Springer, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 427-33, July.
- Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1984. "On a theorem of Schmeidler," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 201-206, December.
- Blonski, Matthias, 1999. "Anonymous Games with Binary Actions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 171-180, August.
- Milchtaich, Igal, 1996. "Congestion Games with Player-Specific Payoff Functions," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 111-124, March.
- Gradwohl, Ronen & Reingold, Omer, 2010. "Partial exposure in large games," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 602-613, March.
- Blonski, Matthias, 2002. "Network externalities and two-part tariffs in telecommunication markets," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 95-109, March.
- Blonski, Matthias, 2005. "The women of Cairo: Equilibria in large anonymous games," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 253-264, April.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.