Harsanyi's social aggregation theorem for state-contingent alternatives1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles Blackorby & David Donaldson & Philippe Mongin, 2004. "Social Aggregation Without the Expected Utility Hypothesis," Working Papers hal-00242932, HAL.
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter, 2004.
"Interpersonal Comparisons of Well-Being,"
Cahiers de recherche
06-2004, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- BLACKORBY, Charles & BOSSERT, Walter, 2004. "Interpersonal Comparisons of Well-Being," Cahiers de recherche 2004-06, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Blackorby, Charles & Bossert, Walter, 2004. "Interpersonal Comparisons Of Well-Being," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 711, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mingli Zheng & Sajid Anwar, 2005.
"Rational Legal Decision-Making, Value Judgment and Efficient Precaution in Tort law,"
Law and Economics
- Mingli Zheng & Sajid Anwar, 2005. "Rational Legal Decision-Making, Value Judgment, and Efficient Precaution in Tort Law," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 161(3), pages 411-, September.
- John a. Weymark, 2004.
"Measurement Theory and the Foundations of Utilitarianism,"
Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings
415, Econometric Society.
- John Weymark, 2005. "Measurement theory and the foundations of utilitarianism," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 527-555, December.
- John A. Weymark, 2005. "Measurement Theory and the Foundations of Utilitarianism," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 0507, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Mongin, Philippe & Pivato, Marcus, 2012. "Ranking Multidimensional Alternatives and Uncertain Prospects," MPRA Paper 42515, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mongin, Philipppe & Fleurbaey, Marc, 2011. "The relevance of utilirianism," Les Cahiers de Recherche 955, HEC Paris.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.