On the existence of Cournot-Nash equilibria in continuum games
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 32 (1999)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shafer, Wayne & Sonnenschein, Hugo, 1975.
"Equilibrium in abstract economies without ordered preferences,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 2(3), pages 345-348, December.
- Wayne Shafer & Hugo Sonnenschein, 1974. "Equilibrium in Abstract Economies Without Ordered Preferences," Discussion Papers 94, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Balder, E. J., 1996. "Comments on the existence of equilibrium distributions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 307-323.
- Rubén Poblete-Cazenave & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010.
"Equilibrium with limited-recourse collateralized loans,"
wp313, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Rubén Poblete-Cazenave & Juan Torres-Martínez, 2013. "Equilibrium with limited-recourse collateralized loans," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 53(1), pages 181-211, May.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "On the existence of pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games with atomic players," MPRA Paper 36626, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Correa, Sofía & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2012. "Essential stability for large generalized games," MPRA Paper 36625, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alvaro Riascos V. & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010.
"A direct proof of the existence of pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games with atomic players,"
wp311, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Álvaro Riascos Villegas & Juan Pablo Torres-Martínez, 2010. "A Direct Proof of the Existence of Pure Strategy Equilibria in Large Generalized Games with Atomic Players," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 007091, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Riascos Villegas, Alvaro & Torres-Martínez, Juan Pablo, 2013. "On pure strategy equilibria in large generalized games," MPRA Paper 46840, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Balder, Erik J., 2003. "On undominated Nash equilibria for games with a measure space of players," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(2), pages 137-140, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.