Pazner-Schmeidler rules in large societies
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 31 (1999)
Issue (Month): 3 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Thomson, William & Zhou, Lin, 1993. "Consistent Solutions in Atomless Economies," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 61(3), pages 575-87, May.
- Moulin, Herve, 1987. "The Pure Compensation Problem: Egalitarianism versus Laissez-Fairism," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 102(4), pages 769-83, November.
- Thomson, W., 1992.
"The Replacement Principle in Public Good Economies with Single-Peaked Preferences,"
RCER Working Papers
340, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Thomson, William, 1993. "The replacement principle in public good economies with single-peaked preferences," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 31-36.
- Grodal, Birgit, 1974. "A note on the space of preference relations," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 279-294, December.
- Kannai, Yakar, 1970. "Continuity Properties of the Core of a Market," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 791-815, November.
- Hart, Sergiu & Kohlberg, Elon, 1974. "Equally distributed correspondences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 167-174, August.
- Sprumont, Yves, 1996. "Axiomatizing Ordinal Welfare Egalitarianism When Preferences May Vary," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 77-110, January.
- Moulin, Herve & Thomson, William, 1988. "Can everyone benefit from growth? : Two difficulties," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 339-345, September.
- Champsaur, Paul & Laroque, Guy, 1981. "Fair allocations in large economies," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 269-282, October.
- Keiding, Hans & Moulin, Herve, 1991. "The solidarity axiom in parametric surplus-sharing problems," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 249-270.
- Dutta, Bhaskar & Vohra, Rajiv, 1993. "A Characterization of Egalitarian Equivalence," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 465-79, July.
- Marc Fleurbaey, 2005.
"The Pazner-Schmeidler social ordering: A defense,"
Review of Economic Design,
Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 145-166, 04.
- M. Fleurbaey & F. Maniquet, 2008.
"Fair social orderings,"
Springer, vol. 34(1), pages 25-45, January.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolo, 2007.
"Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good,"
152, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2009. "Efficient egalitarian equivalent allocations over a single good," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 27-45, July.
- Marco LiCalzi & Antonio Nicolò, 2005. "Efficient Egalitarian Equivalent Allocations over a Single Good," Microeconomics 0510014, EconWPA.
- Fleurbaey, Marc, 2007.
"Two criteria for social decisions,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 134(1), pages 421-447, May.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & David Perez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2010.
"Egalitarian Equivalence under Asymmetric Information,"
2010-5, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- de Clippel, Geoffroy & Pérez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2012. "Egalitarian equivalence under asymmetric information," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 75(1), pages 413-423.
- Geoffroy de Clippel & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2010. "Egalitarian Equivalence under Asymmetric Information," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 813.10, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Geoffroy de Clippel & David Pérez-Castrillo & David Wettstein, 2010. "Egalitarian Equivalence under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 431, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Miguel Ginés Vilar & Francisco Marhuenda Hurtado, 1998. "Welfarism in specific economic domain," Working Papers. Serie AD 1998-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Ehlers, Lars, 2003. "Multiple public goods, lexicographic preferences, and single-plateaued preference rules," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 1-27, April.
- Moulin, Herve & Sprumont, Yves, 2004.
"On Demand Responsiveness in Additive Cost Sharing,"
2004-03, Rice University, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.