Financial innovation, precautionary saving and the risk-free rate
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 27 (1997)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- R. Mehra & E. Prescott, 2010.
"The equity premium: a puzzle,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
1401, David K. Levine.
- Miles Kimball & Philippe Weil, 2009.
"Precautionary Saving and Consumption Smoothing across Time and Possibilities,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 41(2-3), pages 245-284, 03.
- Kimball, M. & Weil, P., 1991. "Precautionary Savings and Consumption Smoothing Across Time and Possibilities," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1563, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Kimball, Miles S & Weil, Philippe, 2003. "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Smoothing Across Time and Possibilities," CEPR Discussion Papers 4005, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Miles Kimball & Philippe Weil, 1992. "Precautionary Saving and Consumption Smoothing Across Time and Possibilities," NBER Working Papers 3976, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Philippe Weil & Miles Kimball, 2008. "Precautionary saving and consumption smoothing across time and possibilities," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/13432, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Giucca, P. & Jappelli, T. & Terlizzese, D., 1992.
"Earning Uncertainty and Precautionary Saving,"
161, Banca Italia - Servizio di Studi.
- Geanakoplos, J D & Polemarchakis, H M, 1980. "On the Disaggregation of Excess Demand Functions," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 315-31, March.
- Chae, Suchan, 1988. "Existence of competitive equilibrium with incomplete markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 179-188, February.
- P. Jean-Jacques Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2001.
"Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs,"
1318, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- P. Herings & Karl Schmedders, 2006. "Computing equilibria in finance economies with incomplete markets and transaction costs," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 493-512, 04.
- Herings,P. Jean-Jacques & Schmedders,Karl, 2000. "Computing Equilibria in Finance Economies with Incomplete Markets and Transaction Costs," Research Memorandum 049, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Chaiki Hara & Atsushi Kajii, 2004. "Risk-Free Bond Prices in Incomplete Markets with Recursive Utility Functions and Multiple Beliefs," KIER Working Papers 590, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Jiaqian Chen & Patrick A. Imam, 2011. "Causes of Asset Shortages in Emerging Markets," IMF Working Papers 11/114, International Monetary Fund.
- Kajii, A. & Hara, C., 2000.
"On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0030, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Chiaki Hara & Atsushi Kajii, 2003. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," KIER Working Papers 577, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Atsushi Kajii & Chiaki Hara, 2003. "On the Range of the Risk-Free Interest Rate in Incomplete Markets," Levine's Bibliography 666156000000000383, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Laurent E. Calvet, 1999.
"Incomplete Markets and Volatility,"
Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers
1865, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.