Two-part marginal cost pricing in a pure fixed cost economy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 26 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Edlin Aaron S. & Epelbaum Mario, 1995.
"Rivalrous Benefit Taxation: The Independent Viability of Separate Agencies or Firms,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 33-63, June.
- Aaron S. Edlin and Mario Epelbaum., 1993. "Rivalrous Benefit Taxation: The Independent Viability of Separate Agencies or Firms," Economics Working Papers 93-222, University of California at Berkeley.
- Aaron S. Edlin & Mario Epelbaum, 1993. "Rivalrous Benefit Taxation: The Independent Viability of Separate Agencies or Firms," Working Papers 9303, Centro de Investigacion Economica, ITAM.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1988.
"Existence of equilibria when firms follow bounded losses pricing rules,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 17(2-3), pages 119-147, April.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1986. "Existence of equilibria when firms follow bounded losses pricing rules," CORE Discussion Papers 1986007, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Brown, Donald J. & Heal, Geoffrey, 1980. "Two-part tariffs, marginal cost pricing and increasing returns in a general equilibrium model," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 25-49, February.
- Murphy, Kevin M. & Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W., 1989.
"Industrialization and the Big Push,"
3606235, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Edlin, Aaron S. & Epelbaum, Mario, 1993. "Rivalrous Benefit Taxation: The Independent Viability of Separate Agencies or Firms," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt1zb7p2ws, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Dierker, Egbert & Guesnerie, Roger & Neuefeind, Wilhelm, 1985. "General Equilibrium When Some Firms Follow Special Pricing Rules," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 53(6), pages 1369-93, November.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1975.
"Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity,"
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS)
64, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Dixit, Avinash K & Stiglitz, Joseph E, 1977. "Monopolistic Competition and Optimum Product Diversity," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 67(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Cornet, Bernard, 1990.
"Existence of Marginal Cost Pricing Equilibria: The Nonsmooth Case,"
International Economic Review,
Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 31(3), pages 685-708, August.
- Bonnisseau, J.-M. & Cornet, B., 1988. "Existense of marginal cost pricing equilibria: the nonsmooth case," CORE Discussion Papers 1988015, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Kamiya, K., 1993. "Optimal Public Utility Pricing: A General Equilibrium Analysis," ISER Discussion Paper 0294, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Paul M Romer, 1999. "Endogenous Technological Change," Levine's Working Paper Archive 2135, David K. Levine.
- repec:fth:osakae:294 is not listed on IDEAS
- Beato, Paulina & Mas-Colell, Andreu, 1985. "On marginal cost pricing with given tax-subsidy rules," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 37(2), pages 356-365, December.
- Quinzii, M., 1988. "Efficiency Of Marginal Cost Pricing Equilibria," Papers m8807, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Antonio Villar, 2007. "Competitive Pricing," Working Papers 07.08, Universidad Pablo de Olavide, Department of Economics.
- Bonnisseau, J.M. & Medecin, J.-P., 2000.
"Existence of Marginal Pricing Equilibria in Economies with Externalities and Non Convexities,"
Papiers d'Economie MathÃÂ©matique et Applications
2000.84, UniversitÃ© PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc & Medecin, Jean-Philippe, 2001. "Existence of marginal pricing equilibria in economies with externalities and non-convexities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 271-294, December.
- Antonio Villar Notario, 2000. "On The Efficiency Of Market Equilibrium In Production Economies," Working Papers. Serie AD 2000-17, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.