Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Shafer, Wayne J., 1977. "Revealed preference cycles and the slutsky matrix," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 293-309, December.
- Kehoe, Timothy J., 1992.
"Gross substitutability and the weak axiom of revealed preference,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-50.
- Timothy J. Kehoem, 1989. "Gross Substitutability and the Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference," Discussion Paper Serie A, University of Bonn, Germany 258, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kim, Taesung & Richter, Marcel K., 1986. "Nontransitive-nontotal consumer theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 324-363, April.
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1991. "Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives and Revealed Group Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1787-1801, November.
- Peters Hans & Wakker Peter, 1994. "WARP Does Not Imply SARP for More Than Two Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 152-160, February.
- Jan Heufer, 2014. "A geometric approach to revealed preference via Hamiltonian cycles," Theory and Decision, Springer, Springer, vol. 76(3), pages 329-341, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.