Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 25 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1996. "Cycle-preserving extension of demand functions to new commodities," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12263, Maastricht University.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Kim, Taesung & Richter, Marcel K., 1986. "Nontransitive-nontotal consumer theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 324-363, April.
- Shafer, Wayne J., 1977. "Revealed preference cycles and the slutsky matrix," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 293-309, December.
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 2002.
"WARP does not imply SARP for more than two commodities,"
Open Access publications from Maastricht University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12267, Maastricht University.
- Peters Hans & Wakker Peter, 1994. "WARP Does Not Imply SARP for More Than Two Commodities," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 62(1), pages 152-160, February.
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1991.
"Independence of Irrelevant Alternatives and Revealed Group Preferences,"
Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1787-1801, November.
- Peters, Hans & Wakker, Peter, 1991. "Independence of irrelevant alternatives and revealed group preferences," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-12287, Maastricht University.
- Kehoe, Timothy J., 1992.
"Gross substitutability and the weak axiom of revealed preference,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 37-50.
- Timothy J. Kehoem, 1989. "Gross Substitutability and the Weak Axiom of Revealed Preference," Discussion Paper Serie A 258, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.