The dynamics of within-group and between-group interaction
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 7 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Nitzan, Shmuel, 1991. "Collective Rent Dissipation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, Royal Economic Society, vol. 101(409), pages 1522-34, November.
- P. Taylor & L. Jonker, 2010. "Evolutionarily Stable Strategies and Game Dynamics," Levine's Working Paper Archive 457, David K. Levine.
- Katz, Eliakim & Nitzan, Shmuel & Rosenberg, Jacob, 1990. " Rent-Seeking for Pure Public Goods," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 65(1), pages 49-60, April.
- Andreas Ortmann & Ralph Hertwig, 2002.
"The Costs of Deception: Evidence from Psychology,"
Experimental Economics, Springer,
Springer, vol. 5(2), pages 111-131, October.
- Andreas Ortmann & Ralph Hertwig, 2002. "The Costs of Deception: Evidence From Psychology," Game Theory and Information, EconWPA 0203001, EconWPA.
- Andreas Ortmann & Ralph Hertwig, 2001. "The Costs of Deception: Evidence From Psychology," CERGE-EI Working Papers, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague wp191, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economic Institute, Prague.
- Sherrill Shaffer & Jason F. Shogren, 2008.
"Related Contests: A General Parameterization,"
CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University
2008-27, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Baik, Kyung Hwan & Lee, Sanghack, 2007. "Collective rent seeking when sharing rules are private information," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 768-776, September.
- Kjell Hausken, 2005. "Production and Conflict Models Versus Rent-Seeking Models," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 123(1), pages 59-93, April.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2000. "Cooperation and between-group competition," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 417-425, July.
- Sadiraj, V. & Tuinstra, J. & Winden, F. van, 2004. "Interest Group Size Dynamics and Policymaking (extensive revised version of WP 01-03)," CeNDEF Working Papers, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance 04-06, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- Anna Gunnthorsdottir & Amnon Rapoport, 2003. "The effect of sharing rules on group competition," Experimental, EconWPA 0307003, EconWPA.
- Hausken, Kjell, 2000. "Migration and intergroup conflict," Economics Letters, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 69(3), pages 327-331, December.
- Dieter Bös, 2002. "Contests Among Bureaucrats," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse27_2002, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Vjollca Sadiraj & Jan Tuinstra & Frans Winden, 2005. "Interest group size dynamics and policymaking," Public Choice, Springer, Springer, vol. 125(3), pages 271-303, December.
- Dieter Bös, 2002. "Contests Among Bureaucrats," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 807, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.