Dynamic Cournot oligopolies with production adjustment costs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Szidarovszky, F., Rassenti, S. & Yen, J., 1992. "Modified Cournot expectations in dynamic oligopolies," Pure Mathematics and Applications, Department of Mathematics, Corvinus University of Budapest, vol. 3(2-4), pages 143-150.
- Lambert Schoonbeek, 1997. "A dynamic Stackelberg model with production-adjustment costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 66(3), pages 271-282, October.
- Halkos, George, 2010. "Dynamic regulations in non –renewable resources oligopolistic markets," MPRA Paper 24774, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Halkos, George, 2009. "A Differential game approach in the case of a polluting oligopoly," MPRA Paper 23742, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jansen,Thijs & Lier,Arie,van & Witteloostuijn,Arjen,van, 2004. "Strategic Delegation In Oligopoly: The Market Share Case," Research Memoranda 051, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.
- George E. HALKOS & George PAPAGEORGIOU, 2010. "Differential Games in Non–Renewable Resources Extraction," Theoretical and Practical Research in Economic Fields, ASERS Publishing, vol. 0(2), pages 232 - 243, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.