Existence of equilibrium in abstract economies with discontinuous payoffs and non-compact choice spaces
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 2009. "Implementation in economies with non-convex production technologies unknown to the designer," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 526-545, May.
- Francesco Ciardiello, 2007. "Some Examples and Counterexamples about Continuity on Equilibrium Problems," Quaderni DSEMS 16-2007, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia.
- Lin, Y. Joseph & Tian, Guoqiang, 1993. "Minimax inequality equivalent to the Fan-Knaster-Kuratowski-Mazurkiewicz Theorem," MPRA Paper 41220, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tian, Guoqiang, 1991. "Generalized quasi-variational-like inequality problem," MPRA Paper 41219, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 May 1992.
- Gatti, J.R.J., 2005. "A Note on the Existence of Nash Equilibrium in Games with Discontinuous Payoffs," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0510, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Tian, Guoqiang & Zhou, Jianxin, 1995. "Transfer continuities, generalizations of the Weierstrass and maximum theorems: A full characterization," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 281-303.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.