Martingale densities for general asset prices
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (1992)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lars Nielsen, 2007. "Dividends in the theory of derivative securities pricing," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 31(3), pages 447-471, June.
- Morten Mosegaard Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2007.
"Sharpe Ratio Maximization And Expected Utility When Asset Prices Have Jumps,"
International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 10(08), pages 1339-1364.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2005. "Sharpe Ratio Maximization and Expected Utility when Asset Prices have Jumps," Research Paper Series 170, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Claudio Fontana, 2013. "Weak and strong no-arbitrage conditions for continuous financial markets," Papers 1302.7192, arXiv.org.
- Jean -Luc Prigent & Olivier Renault & Olivier Scaillet, 1999.
"Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing,"
99-61, Centre de Recherche en Economie et Statistique.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Renault & O. Scaillet., 1999. "Option pricing with discrete rebalancing," THEMA Working Papers 99-41, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier RENAULT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," FAME Research Paper Series rp55, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Prigent, J.-L. & Renault, O. & Scaillet, O., 1999. "Option Pricing with Discrete Rebalancing," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1999029, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES), revised 00 Oct 1999.
- Claudio Fontana & Monique Jeanblanc & Shiqi Song, 2012. "On arbitrages arising from honest times," Papers 1207.1759, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2013.
- Duffie, Darrell, 2003. "Intertemporal asset pricing theory," Handbook of the Economics of Finance, in: G.M. Constantinides & M. Harris & R. M. Stulz (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Finance, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 11, pages 639-742 Elsevier.
- J.L. Prigent & O. Scaillet, 2000.
"Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims,"
THEMA Working Papers
2000-50, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-Luc PRIGENT & Olivier SCAILLET, 2002. "Weak Convergence of Hedging Strategies of Contingent Claims," FAME Research Paper Series rp39, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Paola Zerilli, 2007.
"Option Pricing and Spikes in Volatility: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis,"
07/08, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Paola Zerilli, 2005. "Option pricing and spikes in volatility: theoretical and empirical analysis," Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2005 76, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Morten Christensen & Eckhard Platen, 2004. "A General Benchmark Model for Stochastic Jump Sizes," Research Paper Series 139, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Jaime A. Londo\~no, 2003. "State Tameness: A New Approach for Credit Constrains," Papers math/0305274, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2004.
- Claudio Fontana & Wolfgang J. Runggaldier, 2012. "Diffusion-based models for financial markets without martingale measures," Papers 1209.4449, arXiv.org, revised Feb 2013.
- Martin Schweizer, 1994. "On the Minimal Martingale Measure and the Foellmer- Schweizer Decomposition," Discussion Paper Serie B 284, University of Bonn, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.