On lags and chaos in economic dynamic models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lu Jiang, 1996. "Economic entropy and its application to the structure of the transport system," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 30(2), pages 161-171, May.
- Manfredi, Piero & Fanti, Luciano, 2004. "Cycles in dynamic economic modelling," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 573-594, May.
- Bacchetta, Philippe & Aghion, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004.
"Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies,"
4554209, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bacchetta, Philippe & Banerjee, Abhijit, 2004. "Financial development and the instability of open economies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1077-1106, September.
- Philippe Aghion & Philippe Bacchetta & Abhijit Banerjee, 2004. "Financial Development and the Instability of Open Economies," NBER Working Papers 10246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ji-Won Park & Chae Un Kim & Walter Isard, 2011. "Permit Allocation in Emissions Trading using the Boltzmann Distribution," Papers 1108.2305, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2012.
- Peter Flaschel & Christian Proano, 2008.
"The J2 Status of Chaos in Period Macroeconomic Models,"
IMK Working Paper
14-2008, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Flaschel Peter & Proaño Christian R., 2009. "The J2 Status of "Chaos" in Period Macroeconomic Models," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 13(2), pages 1-12, May.
- Dominique, C-Rene & Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo, 2012. "Short-term Dependence in Time Series as an Index of Complexity: Example from the S&P-500 Index," MPRA Paper 41408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Huang, Weihong, 2008. "Information lag and dynamic stability," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(5-6), pages 513-529, April.
- B. Balk & H. Lorenz & J. Whalley & V. Valli & M. Kräkel, 1999.
Journal of Economics,
Springer, vol. 69(1), pages 96-111, February.
- Stéphane Hallegatte & Michael Ghil & Patrice Dumas & Jean-Charles Hourcade, 2008.
"Business Cycles, Bifurcations and Chaos in a Neo-Classical Model with Investment Dynamics,"
- Hallegatte, Stéphane & Ghil, Michael & Dumas, Patrice & Hourcade, Jean-Charles, 2008. "Business cycles, bifurcations and chaos in a neo-classical model with investment dynamics," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 67(1), pages 57-77, July.
- Chiarella, Carl & Szidarovszky, Ferenc, 2004. "Dynamic oligopolies without full information and with continuously distributed time lags," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 54(4), pages 495-511, August.
- Dominique, C-Rene & Rivera-Solis, Luis Eduardo, 2012. "The dynamics of market share’s growth and competition in quadratic mappings," MPRA Paper 43652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruchez, Pierre-Alain, 2007. "The random-lags approach: application to a microfounded model," MPRA Paper 3543, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Park, Ji-Won & Kim, Chae Un & Isard, Walter, 2012. "Permit allocation in emissions trading using the Boltzmann distribution," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 391(20), pages 4883-4890.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.