Generic non-existence of equilibria in finance models
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paulo Klinger Monteiro, 1994.
"A New Proof Of The Existence Of Equilibrium In Incomplete Markets Economies,"
GE, Growth, Math methods, EconWPA
- Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 1996. "A new proof of the existence of equilibrium in incomplete market economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 85-101.
- Elvio Accinelli, 1999. "Existence of GE: Are the Cases of Non Existence a Cause of Serious Worry?," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers), Department of Economics - dECON 0999, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D., 1997. "Separable utility functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 415-444, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.