An existence theorem for a bargaining set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov, 1999. "On the Least Core and the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 181-188, August.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2002.
"Implementing the Mas-Colell bargaining set,"
Fundación SEPI, vol. 26(2), pages 285-298, May.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 1999.
"Bargaining and Bargaining Sets,"
99-18, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2007. "Mas-Colell Bargaining Set of Large Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 63, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Ron Holzman & Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2005.
"Bargaining Sets of Majority Voting Games,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp410, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "A Refined Bargaining Set of an n-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 974, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004.
"On the Non-Emptiness of the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp360, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Sudholter, Peter, 2005. "On the non-emptiness of the Mas-Colell bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1060-1068, December.
- Adam Idzik & Gyula O.H. Katona & Rajiv Vohra, 1999. "Civil Conflict: Ended Or Never Ending?," Working Papers 99-33, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2000. "Implementation of Bargaining Sets via Simple Mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 106-120, April.
- Josep Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2012. "A characterization of convex TU games by means of the Mas-Colell bargaining set (à la Shimomura)," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 381-395, May.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2004. "The Computation of a Coincidence of Two Mappings," Discussion Paper 2004-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.