An existence theorem for a bargaining set
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Serrano, Roberto & Vohra, Rajiv, 2002.
"Bargaining and Bargaining Sets,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, vol. 39(2), pages 292-308, May.
- Lin Zhou, 1991. "A Refined Bargaining Set of an n-Person Game and Endogenous Coalition Formation," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 974, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2004.
"On the Non-Emptiness of the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp360, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Peleg, Bezalel & Sudholter, Peter, 2005. "On the non-emptiness of the Mas-Colell bargaining set," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(8), pages 1060-1068, December.
- Roberto Serrano & Rajiv Vohra, 2001.
"Implementing the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set,"
2001-24, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Adam Idzik & Gyula O.H. Katona & Rajiv Vohra, 1999. "Civil Conflict: Ended Or Never Ending?," Working Papers 99-33, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Einy, Ezra & Holzman, Ron & Monderer, Dov, 1999. "On the Least Core and the Mas-Colell Bargaining Set," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 181-188, August.
- Talman, A.J.J. & Yang, Z.F., 2004. "The Computation of a Coincidence of Two Mappings," Discussion Paper 2004-100, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Josep Izquierdo & Carles Rafels, 2012. "A characterization of convex TU games by means of the Mas-Colell bargaining set (à la Shimomura)," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 381-395, May.
- Ron Holzman & Bezalel Peleg & Peter Sudholter, 2005.
"Bargaining Sets of Majority Voting Games,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp410, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Massimiliano Amarante & Luigi Montrucchio, 2007. "Mas-Colell Bargaining Set of Large Games," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 63, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Perez-Castrillo, David & Wettstein, David, 2000. "Implementation of Bargaining Sets via Simple Mechanisms," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 106-120, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.