On the fundamental theorem of asset pricing with an infinite state space
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 20 (1991)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gerber, Hans U. & Shiu, Elias S. W., 1996. "Actuarial bridges to dynamic hedging and option pricing," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 183-218, November.
- Alejandro Balbas & Anna Downarowicz, 2004. "Infinitely many securities and the fundamental theorem of asset pricing," Business Economics Working Papers wb043513, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de Economía de la Empresa.
- Siu, Tak Kuen, 2008. "A game theoretic approach to option valuation under Markovian regime-switching models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(3), pages 1146-1158, June.
- Lau, John W. & Siu, Tak Kuen, 2008. "On option pricing under a completely random measure via a generalized Esscher transform," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 99-107, August.
- Löffler, Andreas, 2003. "Das Standardmodell unter Unsicherheit ist ökonomisch unsinnig," Diskussionspapiere der Wirtschaftswissenschaftlichen FakultÃ¤t der Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover dp-274, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Hindy, Ayman, 1995. "Viable prices in financial markets with solvency constraints," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 105-135.
- Yao, Yong, 1999. "Term structure modeling and asymptotic long rate," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 327-336, December.
- Frank Milne & Dilip Madan, 1994.
"Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis,"
1158, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Dilip B. Madan & Frank Milne, 1994. "Contingent Claims Valued And Hedged By Pricing And Investing In A Basis," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 4(3), pages 223-245.
- Firoozi, Fathali, 2006. "On the martingale property of economic and financial instruments," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 87-96.
- Tak Siu & John Lau & Hailiang Yang, 2007. "On Valuing Participating Life Insurance Contracts with Conditional Heteroscedasticity," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer, vol. 14(3), pages 255-275, September.
- Balbas, Alejandro & Miras, Miguel Angel & Munoz-Bouzo, Maria Jose, 2002. "Projective system approach to the martingale characterization of the absence of arbitrage," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 311-323, July.
- Siu, Tak Kuen & Yang, Hailiang & Lau, John W., 2008. "Pricing currency options under two-factor Markov-modulated stochastic volatility models," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(3), pages 295-302, December.
- Loewenstein, Mark & Willard, Gregory A., 2000. "Rational Equilibrium Asset-Pricing Bubbles in Continuous Trading Models," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 91(1), pages 17-58, March.
- Gilles, Christian & LeRoy, Stephen F., 1998. "Arbitrage, martingales and bubbles," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 357-362, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.