A note on the space of preference relations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Martin Hohnisch, 2003. "Hildenbrand Distribution Economies as Limiting Empirical Distributions of Random Economies," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers, University of Bonn, Germany bgse28_2003, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Gilles, R.P. & Ruys, P.H.M. & Jilin, S., 1992.
"Coalition Formation in Large Network Economies,"
Papers, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research
9241, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Gilles, R.P. & Ruys, P.H.M. & Jilin, S., 1992. "Coalition formation in large network economies," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1992-41, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Sun, Yeneng, 2006. "The exact law of large numbers via Fubini extension and characterization of insurable risks," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 126(1), pages 31-69, January.
- Sprumont, Yves & Zhou, Lin, 1999. "Pazner-Schmeidler rules in large societies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 321-339, April.
- Gilles, R.P. & Ruys, P.H.M. & Jilin, S., 1989. "On the existence of networks in relational models," Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research 1989-15, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.