Global analysis and economics IIA : Extension of a theorem of Debreu
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- del Mercato, Elena L., 2006.
"Existence of competitive equilibria with externalities: A differential viewpoint,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 42(4-5), pages 525-543, August.
- Elena Laureana Del Mercato, 2004. "Existence of competitive equilibria with externalities : a differential viewpoint," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques b04078, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Michele Gori & Antonio Villanacci, 2011. "A bargaining model in general equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 46(3), pages 327-375, April.
- Citanna, Alessandro & Villanacci, Antonio, 2000. "Existence and regularity of partially revealing rational expectations equilibrium in finite economies," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 1-26, August.
- Nagata, Ryo, 1998. "The degree of indeterminacy of equilibria with incomplete markets," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 109-123, January.
- CITANNA, Alessandro, 2000. "Competitive Equilibrium with Moral Hazard in Economies with Multiple Commodities," Les Cahiers de Recherche 700, HEC Paris.
- Alessandro Citanna & Antonio Villanacci, 1997.
"Competitive equilibrium with moral hazard in economies with multiple commodities,"
GSIA Working Papers
136, Carnegie Mellon University, Tepper School of Business.
- Citanna, Alessandro & Villanacci, Antonio, 2002. "Competitive equilibrium with moral hazard in economies with multiple commodities," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1-2), pages 117-147, September.
- Chichilnisky, Graciela, 1993. "Topoloy and economics: the contributions of S. Smale," MPRA Paper 8485, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Philippe Bich & Bernard Cornet, 2009. "Existence of pseudo-equilibria in a financial economy," Post-Print halshs-00426399, HAL.
- Berliant, Marcus & Kung, Fan-chin, 2006.
"The indeterminacy of equilibrium city formation under monopolistic competition and increasing returns,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 101-133, November.
- Marcus Berliant & Fan- chin Kung, 2004. "The Indeterminacy of Equilibrium City Formation under Monopolistic Competition and Increasing Returns," Urban/Regional 0407011, EconWPA, revised 29 Apr 2005.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2007. "Possibility functions and regular economies," Post-Print halshs-00159638, HAL.
- Norman Schofield, 2013. "The “probability of a fit choice”," Review of Economic Design, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 129-150, June.
- CITANNA, Alessandro, 2000. "Moral hazard and linear contracts : Economies with idiosyncratic risks," Les Cahiers de Recherche 699, HEC Paris.
- Bonnisseau, Jean-Marc, 2003. "Regular economies with non-ordered preferences," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 153-174, June.
- David Cass & Abhinash Borah & Kyungmin Kim & Maxym Kryshko & Antonio Penta & Jonathan Pogach, 2009. "Robustness of the Uniqueness of Walrasian Equilibrium with Cobb-Douglas Utilities," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-038, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Konovalov, A. & Marakulin, V., 2002. "Generalized equilibrium in an economy without the survival assumption," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2002-49, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Jean-Marc Bonnisseau & Elena L. Del Mercato, 2005. "Competitive equilibria with consumption possibility depending on endowments : a global analysis," Post-Print halshs-00197474, HAL.
- D'Agata, Antonio, 2012. "Existence of an exact Walrasian equilibrium in nonconvex economies," Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal, Kiel Institute for the World Economy, vol. 6(12), pages 1-16.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.