Non-transitive measurable utility for decision under uncertainty
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A. Hoseinzadeh & G. Mohtashami Borzadaran & G. Yari, 2012. "Aspects concerning entropy and utility," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 72(2), pages 273-285, February.
- Butler, David J., 1998. "A choice-rule formulation of intransitive utility theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 323-329, June.
- Ebbe Groes & Hans Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1999.
"Testing the Intransitivity Explanation of the Allais Paradox,"
Theory and Decision,
Springer, vol. 47(3), pages 229-245, December.
- Ebbe Groes & Hans Jørgen Jacobsen & Birgitte Sloth & Torben Tranæs, 1997. "Testing the Intransitivity Explanation of the Allais Paradox," CIE Discussion Papers 1998-18, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Industrial Economics, revised Oct 1998.
- Bouyssou, Denis & Pirlot, Marc, 2004. "A note on Wakker's cardinal coordinate independence," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2101, Paris Dauphine University.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.