A characterization of monotone individual demand functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 18 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Debreu, Gerard, 1972. "Smooth Preferences," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(4), pages 603-15, July.
- Debreu,Gerard Introduction by-Name:Hildenbrand,Werner, 1986. "Mathematical Economics," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521335614.
- Hurwicz, Leonid & Jordan, James & Kannai, Yakar, 1987. "On the demand generated by a smooth and concavifiable preference ordering," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 169-189, April.
- Polterovich, Victor & Mityushin, Leonid, 1978. "Criteria for Monotonicity of Demand Functions," MPRA Paper 20097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Igor Evstigneev & Michael Taksar, 2006.
"Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium,"
The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series
0623, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- Evstigneev, Igor & Taksar, Michael, 2009. "Dynamic interaction models of economic equilibrium," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 166-182, January.
- Evstigneev,Igor & Taksar,Michael, 1993.
"Stochastic equilibria on graphs II,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
395, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Evstigneev, I. & Taksar, M., 1994. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, I," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(5), pages 401-433, September.
- Evstigneev, I. V. & Taksar, M., 1995. "Stochastic equilibria on graphs, II," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(4), pages 383-406.
- Wolfgang Härdle & Werner Hildenbrand & Michael Jerison, 1989.
"Empirical Evidence on the Law of Demand,"
Discussion Paper Serie A
264a, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Kannai, Yakar, 2004. "When is individual demand concavifiable?," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1-2), pages 59-69, February.
- John K.H. Quah, 2003.
"The Law of Demand and Risk Aversion,"
Econometric Society, vol. 71(2), pages 713-721, March.
- Michael Jerison & John K.-H. Quah, 2006. "Law of Demand," Discussion Papers 06-07, University at Albany, SUNY, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.