Sections and extensions of concave functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 16 (1987)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2003.
"A Continuous Extension That Preserves Concavity, Monotonicity And Lipschitz Continuity,"
BORRADORES DE ECONOMIA
001907, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA.
- Andrés Carvajal, . "A Continuous Extension that Preserves Concavity, Monotonicity and Lipschitz Continuity," Borradores de Economia 230, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Andrés Carvajal, 2004. "A Continuous Extension that preserves Concavity, Monotonicity and Lipschitz Continuity," Royal Holloway, University of London: Discussion Papers in Economics 04/27, Department of Economics, Royal Holloway University of London, revised Nov 2004.
- Iturbe-Ormaetxe, Inigo & Vazquez, Jorge Nieto, 1996. "A stable and consistent solution to distribution problems," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 243-249, February.
- Naoki Yoshihara, 2000.
"Characterizations of Bargaining Solutions in Production Economies with Unequal Skills,"
Discussion Paper Series
a396, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Yoshihara, Naoki, 2003. "Characterizations of bargaining solutions in production economies with unequal skills," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 256-285, February.
- Frank Krysiak, 2009. "Sustainability and its relation to efficiency under uncertainty," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 41(2), pages 297-315, November.
- N. GRAVEL & Patrick MOYES (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Bidimensional Inequalities with an Ordinal Variable," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-14, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.