On strong representations of games by social choice functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 15 (1986)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 2003.
"On the Continuity of Representations of Effectivity Functions,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp324, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Keiding, Hans & Peleg, Bezalel, 2006. "On the continuity of representations of effectivity functions," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(7-8), pages 827-842, November.
- Hans Keiding & Bezalel Peleg, 2003. "On the Continuity of Representations of Effectivity Functions," Discussion Papers 03-30, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "Bezalel Peleg and Hans Peters: Strategic social choice. Stable representations of constitutions," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 40(2), pages 631-634, February.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2013. "Book review on "Bezalel Peleg and Hans Peters: Strategic Social Choice. Stable Representations of Constitutions", Studies in choice and welfare, Springer, 2010, 154 pp," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-00666816, HAL.
- Bezalel Peleg, 2013. "Consistent Voting Systems Revisited: Computation and Axiomatic Characterization," Discussion Paper Series dp649, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.