Equilibria in markets with a Riesz space of commodities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Mathematical Economics.
Volume (Year): 11 (1983)
Issue (Month): 2 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jmateco
Other versions of this item:
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Brown, D. J., 1982. "Equilibrium in Markets with a Riesz Space of Commodities," Working Papers 427, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abramovich, Y A & Aliprantis, C D & Zame, W R, 1995.
"A Representation Theorem for Riesz Spaces and Its Applications to Economics,"
Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 527-35, May.
- William R. Zame & Y.A. Abramovich & C.D. Aliprantis, 1994. "A Representation Theorem for Riesz Spaces and its Applications to Economics," UCLA Economics Working Papers 725, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Donald J. Brown & Werner, J., 1997. "Incomplete Derivative Markets and Portfolio Insurance," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1126R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Tourky, Rabee, 1998.
"A New Approach to the Limit Theorem on the Core of an Economy in Vector Lattices,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 321-328, February.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2000. "Cone Conditions in General Equilibrium Theory," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 92(1), pages 96-121, May.
- Monique Florenzano & Valeri Marakulin, 2000. "Production Equilibria in Vector Lattices," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1396, Econometric Society.
- Hervés-Beloso, Carlos & Martins-da-Rocha, Victor Filipe & Monteiro, Paulo Klinger, 2008.
"Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and infinitely many states,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
673, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Carlos Hervés-Beloso & V. Martins-da-Rocha & Paulo Monteiro, 2009. "Equilibrium theory with asymmetric information and infinitely many states," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 295-320, February.
- Campion, Maria J. & Candeal, Juan C. & Indurain, Esteban, 2006. "The existence of utility functions for weakly continuous preferences on a Banach space," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 227-237, March.
- Eric Maskin & Kevin W.S. Roberts, 2006.
"On the Fundamental Theorems of General Equilibrium,"
Economics Working Papers
0074, Institute for Advanced Study, School of Social Science.
- Eric Maskin & Kevin Roberts, 2008. "On the fundamental theorems of general equilibrium," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 233-240, May.
- repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/2346 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Donald J. Brown & Owen Burkinshaw, 1986. "Edgeworth Equilibria in Production Economies," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 784, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ruscitti, Francesco, 2012. "On the boundary behavior of the excess demand function," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(4), pages 371-374.
- Aliprantis, C. D. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004.
"Equilibria in Incomplete Assets Economies with Infinite Dimensional Spot Markets,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1169, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Rabee Tourky, 2009. "Equilibria in incomplete assets economies with infinite dimensional spot markets," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 38(2), pages 221-262, February.
- repec:ltr:wpaper:1997.01 is not listed on IDEAS
- Charalambos Aliprantis & Kim Border & Owen Burkinshaw, 1996. "Market economies with many commodities," Decisions in Economics and Finance, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 113-185, March.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Tourky, Rabee & Yannelis, Nicholas C., 2001. "A Theory of Value with Non-linear Prices: Equilibrium Analysis beyond Vector Lattices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 100(1), pages 22-72, September.
- Francesco Ruscitti, 2013. "Provision of a discrete public good with infinitely-many commodities," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(1), pages 28-34.
- Tourky, Rabee, 1999.
"Production equilibria in locally proper economies with unbounded and unordered consumers,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 303-315, November.
- Donald J. Brown & Charalambos Aliprantis & Owen Burkinshaw, 1987. "Valuation and Optimality in Exchange Economies with a Countable Number of Agents," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 838, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Achille Basile & Maria Gabriella Graziano, 2012. "Core Equivalences for Equilibria Supported by Non-linear Prices," CSEF Working Papers 309, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Aliprantis, Charalambos D. & Monteiro, Paulo K. & Tourky, Rabee, 2004. "Non-marketed options, non-existence of equilibria, and non-linear prices," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 114(2), pages 345-357, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.