Individual transferable quotas in multispecies fisheries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Marine Policy.
Volume (Year): 22 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Ragnar Arnason & Trond Bjorndal & David Campbell & Harry F. Campbell & Colin W. Clark & Robin Connor & Diane P. Dupont & Rognvaldur Hannesson & Ray Hilborn & James E. Kirkley & To, 2005. "Incentive-based approaches to sustainable fisheries (now replaced by EEN0508)," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0501, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Lori Bennear & Robert Stavins, 2007. "Second-best theory and the use of multiple policy instruments," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 37(1), pages 111-129, May.
- Grafton, R. Quentin & Kompas, Tom, 2005.
"Uncertainty and the active adaptive management of marine reserves,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 471-479, September.
- Tom Kompas & R. Quentin Grafton, 2004. "Uncertainty and the Active Adaptive Management of Marine Reserves," International and Development Economics Working Papers idec04-2, International and Development Economics.
- Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R., 2003.
"Economic benefits of management reform in the northern Gulf of Mexico reef fish fishery,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 207-230, September.
- Weninger, Quinn & Waters, James R., 2003. "Economic Benefits of Management Reform in the Northern Gulf of Mexico Reef Fish Fishery," Staff General Research Papers 10828, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- R. Quentin Grafton & Harry W. Nelson & Bruce Turris, 2005. "How to Resolve the Class II Common Property Problem? The Case of British Columbia's Multi-Species Groundfish Traw," Economics and Environment Network Working Papers 0506, Australian National University, Economics and Environment Network.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2012. "Harvesting uncertainty and discards in multiple-species fisheries," Staff General Research Papers 35428, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Singh, Rajesh & Weninger, Quinn, 2012. "Trading Frictions and Fishery Discards," Staff General Research Papers 35039, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Sanchirico, James & Holland, Daniel & Quigley, Kathryn & Fina, Mark, 2005. "Analysis of Flexibility Mechanisms for Quota-Catch Balancing in Multispecies Individual Fishing Quotas," Discussion Papers dp-05-54, Resources For the Future.
- Newell, Richard G. & Sanchirico, James N. & Kerr, Suzi, 2005.
"Fishing quota markets,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 437-462, May.
- Porter, David & Rassenti, Stephen & Shobe, William & Smith, Vernon & Winn, Abel, 2009. "The design, testing and implementation of Virginia's NOx allowance auction," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 190-200, February.
- Pena-Torres, Julio, 1997. "The Political Economy Of Fishing Regulation: The Case Of Chile," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 12(4).
- Weninger, Quinn, 2008. "Individual Fishing Quotas in the Eastern Gulf of Mexico Grouper Fishery: Fleet Restructuring, Effort Reduction and Cost Savings," Staff General Research Papers 12890, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Dupont, Diane P. & Grafton, R. Quentin, 2000. "Multi-Species Individual Transferable Quotas: The Scotia-Fundy Mobile Gear Groundfishery," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 15(3).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.