Wage bargaining and turnover costs with heterogeneous labor and asymmetric information1
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Renato Faccini, 2007. "Unemployment and Within-Group Wage Inequality: Can Information Explain the Trade-Off?," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/14, European University Institute.
- Jon Strand, 2002. "Effects of Progressive Taxes under Decentralized Bargaining and Heterogeneous Labor," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 195-210, March.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2009. "Wage bargaining and the boundaries of the multinational firm," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28700, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Strand, Jon, 2002. "Wage bargaining and turnover costs with heterogenous labor and perfect history screening," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 46(7), pages 1209-1227, July.
- Hahn, Volker, 2009. "Search, unemployment, and age," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 1361-1378, June.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2009.
"Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm,"
CEP Discussion Papers
dp0963, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bas, Maria & Carluccio, Juan, 2010. "Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm," CEPR Discussion Papers 7867, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Maria Bas & Juan Carluccio, 2010. "Wage Bargaining and the Boundaries of the Multinational Firm," Working Papers 2010-03, CEPII research center.
- Amine, Samir & Lages Dos Santos, Pedro, 2011. "The influence of labour market institutions on job complexity," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(3), pages 209-220, September.
- Strand, Jon, 2003. "The decline or expansion of unions: a bargaining model with heterogeneous labor," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 317-340, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.