Male labor supply estimates and the decision to moonlight
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 5 (1998)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mroz, Thomas A, 1987.
"The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions,"
Econometric Society, vol. 55(4), pages 765-99, July.
- Thomas Mroz, . "The Sensitivity of an Empirical Model of Married Women's Hours of Work to Economic and Statistical Assumptions," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 84-8, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Fair, Ray C & Jaffee, Dwight M, 1972. "Methods of Estimation for Markets in Disequilibrium," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 40(3), pages 497-514, May.
- Shelley A. Phipps, 1991.
"Behavioural Response to UI Reform in Constrained and Unconstrained Models of Labour Supply,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(1), pages 34-54, February.
- Phipps, S., 1988. "Behavioural Response To Ui Reform In Constrained And Unconstrained Models Of Labour Supply," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 88-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Burkett, John P., 1981. "Marginal and conditional probabilities of excess demand," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 159-162.
- Shulamit Kahn & Kevin Lang, 1988.
"The Effects of Hours Constraints on Labor Supply Estimates,"
NBER Working Papers
2647, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kahn, Shulamit & Lang, Kevin, 1991. "The Effect of Hours Constraints on Labor Supply Estimates," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(4), pages 605-11, November.
- Moffitt, Robert, 1982. "The Tobit Model, Hours of Work and Institutional Constraints," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 64(3), pages 510-15, August.
- Kiefer, Nicholas M, 1980. "A Note on Regime Classification in Disequilibrium Models," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(3), pages 637-39, April.
- Vuong, Quang H, 1989. "Likelihood Ratio Tests for Model Selection and Non-nested Hypotheses," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 57(2), pages 307-33, March.
- J. A. Hausman, 1976.
"Specification Tests in Econometrics,"
185, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- George J. Borjas, 1980. "The Relationship between Wages and Weekly Hours of Work: The Role of Division Bias," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 15(3), pages 409-423.
- Lee, Lung-Fei, 1984. "Regime classifications in the disequilibrium market models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 14(2-3), pages 187-193.
- Ham, John C, 1982. "Estimation of a Labour Supply Model with Censoring Due to Unemployment and Underemployment," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(3), pages 335-54, July.
- Krishnan, Pramila, 1990. "The Economics of Moonlighting: A Double Self-Selection Model: Errata," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(4), pages 712, November.
- Douglas, Stratford M & Conway, Karen Smith & Ferrier, Gary D, 1995. "A Switching Frontier Model for Imperfect Sample Separation Information: With an Application to Constrained Labor Supply," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 36(2), pages 503-29, May.
- Krishnan, Pramila, 1990. "The Economics of Moonlighting: A Double Self-Selection Model," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 361-67, May.
- Shishko, Robert & Rostker, Bernard, 1976. "The Economics of Multiple Job Holding," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 66(3), pages 298-308, June.
This item has more than 25 citations. To prevent cluttering this page, these citations are listed on a separate page. reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.