Team production in economics: division of labor or mentoring?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 2 (1995)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Laband, David N, 1986. "Article Popularity," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 24(1), pages 173-80, January.
- McDowell, John M & Melvin, Michael, 1983. "The Determinants of Co-Authorship: An Analysis of the Economics Literature," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(1), pages 155-60, February.
- Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph, 2001.
"Learning by helping: a bounded rationality model of mentoring,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 113-132, June.
- Arai, Mahmood & Billot, Antoine & Lanfranchi, Joseph, 1999. "Learning by Helping: A Bounded Rationality Model of Mentoring," Research Papers in Economics 1999:14, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Krapf, 2012. "Age and Complementarity in Scientific Collaboration," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2012-18, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.
- Hollis, Aidan, 2001. "Co-authorship and the output of academic economists," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 503-530, September.
- Mixon, Franklin Jr., 1997. "Team production in economics: A comment and extension," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 185-191, June.
- Michele Breton, Pascal St-Amour and D. Vencatachellum, 2001.
"Dynamic Production Teams with Strategic Behavior,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001
89, Society for Computational Economics.
- Dalen, H.P. van, 1997. "Measuring giants and dwarfs: Assessing the quality of economists," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107436, Tilburg University.
- Bruno, Bruno, 2010. "Economics of co-authorship," MPRA Paper 27730, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Rosaria Carillo & Erasmo Papagni & Alessandro Sapio, 2012. "Do collaborations enhance the high-quality output of scientific institutions? Evidence from the Italian Research Assessment Exercise (2001-2003)," Discussion Papers 4_2012, CRISEI, University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.