Where did they go? Modelling transitions out of jobs
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 14 (2007)
Issue (Month): 5 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamermesh, D.S. & Hassink, W.H.J. & Ours, J.C. van, 1996.
"Job turnover and labor turnover: A taxonomy of employment dynamics,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86873, Tilburg University.
- Daniel S. HAMERMESH & Wolter H. J. HASSINK & Jan C. VAN OURS, 1996. "Job Turnover and Labor Turnover: A taxinomy of Employment Dynamics," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 41-42, pages 21-40.
- Hamermesh, Daniel S. & Hassink, Wolter H.J. & Ours, Jan C. van, 1994. "Job turnover and labor turnover : a taxonomy of employment dynamics," Serie Research Memoranda 0050, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Robert H. Topel & Michael P. Ward, 1988.
"Job Mobility and the Careers of Young Men,"
NBER Working Papers
2649, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mortensen, Dale T. & Pissarides, Christopher A., 1999.
"New developments in models of search in the labor market,"
Handbook of Labor Economics,
in: O. Ashenfelter & D. Card (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 39, pages 2567-2627
- Mortensen, Dale T & Pissarides, Christopher, 1999. "New Developments in Models of Search in the Labour Market," CEPR Discussion Papers 2053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gibbons, Robert & Katz, Lawrence F, 1991.
"Layoffs and Lemons,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 9(4), pages 351-80, October.
- Robert Gibbons & Lawrence Katz, 1991. "Layoffs and Lemons," NBER Working Papers 2968, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gibbons, Robert & Katz, Lawrence F., 1991. "Layoffs and Lemons," Scholarly Articles 3442782, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Gibbons, R. & Katz, L.F., 1989. "Layoffs And Lemons," Working papers 531, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Atkinson, Anthony B & Micklewright, John, 1991. "Unemployment Compensation and Labor Market Transitions: A Critical Review," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1679-1727, December.
- Bachmann, Ronald & David, Peggy, 2009.
"The importance of two-sided heterogeneity for the cyclicality of labour market dynamics,"
2009,05, Technische Universität Dortmund, Sonderforschungsbereich 475: Komplexitätsreduktion in multivariaten Datenstrukturen.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy David, 2009. "The Importance of Two-Sided Heterogeneity for the Cyclicality of Labour Market Dynamics," Ruhr Economic Papers 0124, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Ronald Bachmann & Peggy David, 2009. "The Importance of Two-Sided Heterogeneity for the Cyclicality of Labour Market Dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2009-017, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Bachmann, Ronald & David, Peggy, 2010. "The Importance of Two-Sided Heterogeneity for the Cyclicality of Labour Market Dynamics," IZA Discussion Papers 5358, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederiksen, Anders & Ibsen, Rikke & Rosholm, Michael & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2006.
"Labour Market Signalling and Unemployment Duration: An Empirical Analysis Using Employer-Employee Data,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2132, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Frederiksen, Anders & Ibsen, Rikke & Rosholm, Michael & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2013. "Labour market signalling and unemployment duration: An empirical analysis using employer–employee data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 118(1), pages 84-86.
- van den Berg, Gerard J. & Kjaersgaard, Lene & Rosholm, Michael, 2012. "To Meet or Not to Meet (Your Case Worker) – That is the Question," IZA Discussion Papers 6476, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.